Darkness of Shadows

The Forum of The Guild

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 16-11-2019 08:55:08

Alva Bush

air jordans 4

Best Air Jordans ever made in air jordans 4 the second best Air Jordan commercial ever? Yup  EIC Juan Martinez jumping in here because I can and for the record, & The great Tinker Hatfield . A name synonymous with Nike and probably even more so with Jordan . Ask 10 sneakerheads their favorite sneaker designer and 9 will say, Tinker (the 10th would be Air Jordans and that conversation might go real quiet, real quick.  So in the spirit of paying proper respect, let's take a look at the 10 best Non-Jordan Tinker Hatfield sneakers.

Part of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Jordan Brand released the Air Jordan 1 (I)  Olympic on September 13, 2008.˙ŝThe Air Jordan 7 air jordans 11 Olympic Edition is the only AJ shoe to release a number other than 23, as MJ wore number 9 during the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.With the release of several Olympic Air Jordan models on the horizon such as the air jordans 1 retro high og Jordan 6 / 7 Olympic and the Air Jordan 6/7 Gold Medal package, let's take a look back at some previous Olympic Air Jordan inspired models.

December and Air Jordan 11s are a yearly tradition at this point so why not do the same with the Air Jordan 11 Low and summer?  We don't need to see Jordan Brand running the 11 to the ground, so why did we see a handful of 11 Lows in the past air jordan retro 1 og high few months, potentially risking losing their luster among sneakerheads and casual fans?  The 11 Lows might be when they get their most experimental with the silhouette but they shouldn't stretch our imaginations and wallets too much.  Then they become the&

Top 20 Nike Foamposites  We'd Like to See  and  Air Jordan Colorways  Sneakerheads Want to See , it was time to turn it up a notch.Knowing that the Air Jordan 11 silhouette is one of the most adored in the Air Jordan legacy, we already  figured that this might be one of the most controversial and most talked about article that we've posted in a while. Note, all these colorways were created my KicksOnFire via photoshop and will NOT be releasing anything soon, unless we create enough buzz to make Jordan Brand listen!

Some may call use geniuses, air jordan 1 mid while others might blame us for butchering a classic. Let us know which Air Jordan 11 model you liked the best and tweet / share this article with your friends if you would like any of these to release! Leave the love or the hate below!Maybe it is just a pipe dream that will never come to pass  just like my hopes for a real sequel to Friday with Chris Tucker or a Nike Air Penny I white/royal blue retro release ( hi, Gentrey Humphrey )  [img]http://www.dfraile.com/images/to/air jordan retro 1 og high-647wae.jpg[/img] but with 90s nostalgia running at an all-time high.